Music Boosters Minutes
For Thursday, February 5th, 2015
Those in attendance: Cheryl Mecchi, Michelle Shephard, Tracey Petteys, Lynn Schumaker, Kathy Shope, and Beth Hoffer.
- The January minutes were read and approved.
- Cheryl spoke of Trivia Night in February. Working on gifts …car wash oil change, gift baskets, Hirzels. Reaching out to Arturo’s, El Camino, Tropical Smoothie and more. Emily is doing food for the event. Chicken wings, French fries, pulled pork..along that line.
- IRS – all seems to be set with them and everything they need.
- Fundraising options were discussed. Century Resources is selling fruits and vegetables in bulk. There is also an animal hat sale that we earn $10 for each hat sold. Yankee Candle has added to their line. Not just candles but home accessories for kitchen.
- Voted to do the full page ad in the Musical program for $75
- Tracey spoke of Honors Festival and Boosters is donating $25 to help with the OMA Band & Choir Festival.
- The next concert is February 24th for grades 5 – 12 at the High School.
- Tracey also has Lake Erie Monster tickets available for the February 21st game. Tickets are $15.00
- Gum Machine has arrived and will be set up most likely in the music room. All money will go toward the Disney.
- Spoke about getting an icon on the main page of the Northwood website for all details for Disney. Need to get Brad Lindquist involved.
- Update for Disney: Cost per person for PARENT to go is $1,075. That includes separate bus, hotel, meal(s), park admittance. This is based on 20 people so may change if we get more parents going. To date we have raised over $5,000.
Next meeting is Thursday, March 5th, 2015