REGISTRATION DEADLINE– OCTOBER 20TH
Cost- $150/team (4-8 players) OR $35/individual open to members and non members.
Session Runs: Monday October 23rd and runs through December 10th. Games will be played on Sunday afternoons. Guaranteed at least 6 games. Tournaments scheduled for December 10th.
Teams/Practices: Will be scheduled after the registration deadline. Teams can schedule a practice time with Dayre.
Every player must fill out a waiver. Teams must fill out team roster including a SIGNED waiver for each player at time of payment. Waiver and registration forms are available at the member service desk or by emailing Dayre.
Team T-shirts are optional and must be paid for at registration
A match will consist of three games to 21 points, winning by 2 points, cap off at 25. Game is scored by rally scoring rules. All teams receive a 5 minute warm-up in the 60 minutes of playing time. If the third game is not finished by the time limit, the team ahead will be declared the winner. Players may be added to the team roster up until the 1st game of the session. See the back of this form for more information about policy and player code of ethics.
This is a non-competitive league and games are strictly for enjoyment. Officials and line judges are YMCA employees and are not licensed officials.
Contact– Dayre Carpenter 419.691.3523 or email@example.com
YMCA/JCC OF GREATER TOLEDO REGULATIONS
Players must follow all guidelines in order to participate in league games.
• Encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials.
• Follow all rules set forth by this adult sport league.
• Must have 1 female player on court at all times
• Can have up to 8 players on the rooster
• Games will be played 4V4 using extra players as subs
• Support the five character implementation of the YMCA’s 5 character development values:
HONESTY RESPECT RESPONSIBILITY CARING and FAITH.
• Understand that YMCA building and grounds are tobacco, drug and alcohol free. Refrain from use and
being under the influence while on YMCA property.
• Do not discriminate against players, coaches, fans, officials and staff regardless of race, sex or creed.
• Maintain positive characteristics and conduct YOURSELF in an appropriate manner.
• Physical violence, and threatening anyone will not be tolerated.
• Spitting or defacing any YMCA property, in any way, will not be tolerated.
• Weapons are not permitted on YMCA property.
• Players must sign in at the Member Service Desk and provide photo identification at every visit.
• Players will NOT PLAY if teams have not paid all league fees in full.
• If you are removed from the league due to violation of the code of conduct, you will not receive a refund.
• All teams will have 1 captain who will communicate to the team and be responsible for the group.
• Any player who displays unsportsman-like conduct in any game will be asked to leave YMCA property for
that day and be at risk for dismissal from the entire league, without refund.
• In order to play, each player must be listed on the team roster by the 1st game of the season, be age 18 or
older and sign the YMCA/JCC Code of Ethics and Liability Waiver. No subbing is allowed.
• No changes to the roster will be allowed after game 1.
• GAMES WILL START ON TIME! Players must show up on time! If a team is late (within 10 minutes), the time will
be subtracted off game minutes.
• If at least 4 players have not arrived by 10 minutes after the scheduled start of the game time, the late team will
receive an automatic forfeit.