Prior to your visit:
2. Notify the office and Mrs. Reid of your campus visit by filling out a campus visit form (AVAILABLE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL OFFICE) a week ahead of time. If the campus visit form is not completed one week ahead of time and returned to the office after each visit, the absence MAY NOT be excused.
During your visit:
2. Read the campus bulletin boards, newspaper and posters to get the flavor of student’s activities and concerns.
3. Talk to several students (not just the tour guides) about why they selected the school and how their expectations have been met. Ask about what they see as the school’s strengths and weaknesses.
4. Seek out the experts to answer your questions. For Example:
5. Eat a meal on campus.
6. Meet with a faculty member in your academic area and attend a class if possible.
7. Inquire about both on and off campus activities.
8. Get something in writing verifying your visit by a college official and return it to the office the day of your return.
After your visit:
2. Give some thoughts to the things you like to do in your leisure time. Remember that you will be living in the college community for four or more years. Will this area be conducive to your hobbies and interests?